Need help from Drillimation?
Find information, support, and resources for any of Drillimation’s products.
If something isn’t working, this page can help you find the answer to what you’re looking for. Please note we do not offer gameplay advice, so if you need tips on how to get through Chuhou Joutai or another Drillimation game, we highly recommend you browse Drillipedia on Gamepedia instead. If you have found a bug in the game, we recommend you report it to us on the game’s Github page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the recommended options in the below articles require a restart of your machine. We recommend you print out these pages for future reference.
- Error: 0x80004005 error on Windows When Attempting to Extract a .zip File
- Error: Chuhou Joutai or Another Drillimation Game Doesn’t Respond to Button and/or Key Presses
- Error: Chuhou Joutai or another Drillimation product freezes, is unresponsive, or quits unexpectedly
- Error: Gamepad not recognized or behaves erratically during gameplay
- Error: Google Chrome Erroneously Flags Your Download of a Drillimation Product as Unsafe and Blocks It
- Error: Norton says Chuhou Joutai or another Drillimation product is unsafe
- Error: Troubleshoot Blue Screen and other related errors
- Error: Unable to Upload High Scores to Steam Leaderboards
- Discussion Board Rules
- End User License Agreement
- Game Content and Brand Usage Rules
- Photosensitive Epilepsy and Hypersensitive Sound Warning
- Submit Translation Correction
NOTE: These manuals are offered in PDF format, which requires Adobe Reader to view. Click here to download it for free.
Need more help?
Join our Discord server and other users can answer any questions you have.