Introducing the more powerful Chuhou Joutai 2: Paraided!. The improved sequel to the first.
Paraided is on its way to be the best, even when the first one isn’t.
Even after you dominated SPASDOT in Susumu Takajima and Kagami Ochiai’s previous adventure, the war against the group is still ongoing. But this time you’re going beyond Kozankyo. Travel to the east, west, and south.
Meet the redesigned duo
To be in line with the sequel’s theme, Chuhou Joutai 2 will provide an oriental experience to your journey, along with a soundtrack inspired by Japanese folk music. Almost all of the bosses will be based on traditional Japanese lifestyles.
- Operating System: Windows 8 or higher (64-bit only)
- Processor: 64-bit Intel Dual Core CPU
- Video Card: DirectX 11 or higher
- Resolution: 800×600 or higher, 1200×900 required for hi-res mode
- Hard Drive Space: 142.2 MB (57.8 MB for demo)
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- Controllers: Keyboard or Bluetooth-compatible gamepad (XInput preferred)
Download Demo or Purchase
The demo will be available on itch.io on March 5, 2021, while the full game released on Steam on July 2, 2021. The beta is now available to purchase and preorders on Steam are now being accepted. Players who purchase the beta will get a free Steam key for the Steam version when it releases.
- Fixed a crash bug when attempting to skip the extra stage post-battle cutscene.
- Fixed a display error when starting a two-player game with player 1 selecting Kagami Ochiai.
- Fixed some issues with achievements not unlocking properly. The “I Seem OP” achievement has been lowered from 1,000 to 500 newtons due to complaints from players.
- Enabled the ability to screenshot within the Steam version. This feature worked out of the box in earlier versions of Chuhou Joutai 1, but no longer works because the people who work on GameMaker changed the system a few months after Chuhou Joutai 1 released. It is unknown if it will return in that game.
- Fixed an issue where an achievement could not be unlocked.
- Fixed a text display error in one of Driller’s endings in the English version.
- Initial release.
©2020, 2021 Drillimation Systems Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Chuhou Joutai and Paraided! are trademarks of Drillimation Systems Co., Ltd.
All elements that originate from Touhou Project in this game are for parody purposes, and any resemblance to them is purely coincidental. Drillimation Systems is NOT affiliated with Team Shanghai Alice whatsoever.