Experience the classic game that started it all.
From the programmer that brought you Chuhou Joutai, Drillimation Systems brings you a port of the game that helped kickstart an internet sensation.
Meet Reimu Hakurei: the eternal shrine maiden.
Once upon a time, there were two races that ruled over Gensokyo (The Land of Illusions): humanoids and youkai. They both helped bring peace to the world. One day, war broke out between the two races. The humanoids were largely unsuccessful, as the youkai dominated over Gensokyo. During the battle, an important landmark in the eastern part of the land was destroyed: the Hakurei Shrine.
Underneath the rubble, a young shrine maiden named Reimu Hakurei emerges. You are destined to go out and punish the one responsible. But, there are two paths to take. Armed with a mighty wand, an infinite supply of throwing amulets, and a yin-yang orb, you must make your way across the Aetherworld (Makai) or the Netherworld (Jigoku). But, once you meet the Angel of Death, be sure to keep your stake sharp. And say your prayers!
- Operating System: Windows 7 SP1 or higher (64-bit only)
- Processor: 64-bit Intel Dual Core CPU
- Video Card: DirectX 11 or higher
- Resolution: Screen is automatically sized based on the size of your monitor. For the best experience, we recommend using a monitor that is at least 1024 pixels wide and 960 pixels tall.
- Hard Drive Space: 28 MB
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- Controllers: Keyboard or Bluetooth-compatible gamepad
Get the Game
Click the image or here to download the game.
- Initial release.
This game is freeware meaning you are free to distribute it in any way you like. Drillimation Systems is the author of this software for the purpose of copyright. Regardless of any of the above-mentioned, the copyright of Touhou Project, reserved by Team Shanghai Alice/ZUN. All rights reserved.