Every person has their preference on how they observe the days of the week. Here’s Susumu Takajima from Chuhou Joutai’s opinion, if you wanted to see it.
- Monday – I hate them. It’s the first day of the school or work week and SPASDOT is very active. It’s their favorite day because they commit endless antics on me.
- Tuesday – They’re annoying as it’s still the beginning of the week, and my parents interrupt me a lot. They also object to everything I try to do and it makes me mad.
- Wednesday – On hump day, my dog gives me the right thing, but does occasionally disobey my orders. She never does what I want her to do and she’s noisy during dinner.
- Thursday – I’m getting close to the end, but my father drinks loads of beer and harasses me. He loves sitting in front of the TV while drunk.
- Friday – Best day of the week. I have pizza on those days and have a lot of fun with Kagami Ochiai, but SPASDOT still plays antics during that day.
- Saturday – I’m off from school that day, but my parents love making me rant on that day. They’re church parents, and take me to stuff or make me do crap I don’t want.
- Sunday – Makes me anxious because I return to school or work the following day. It’s still my fun day, but my parents inform me about crap I don’t care about.
Any ideas on who else I should do?