UPDATE: April Fools!
NOTE: This article is intended for those who have beat Arcade Mode of Chuhou Joutai. Spoilers are in white text, which you can view just by highlighting the text.
I am proud to announce the sequel to Chuhou Joutai, which you should’ve seen teased after defeating Fred Fawkes in the original. But, that’s not what we’re here to talk about. Here will be the new features:
- Ingots will serve more purposes other than just paying for revives. Ingots will also be used to buy health, newtons, and even bombs. This means shops will be scattered throughout the stage.
- NPCs can talk to the player while you’re walking in the streets.
- Some stages will take place outside Kozankyo.
- Cutscene theatre – lets you watch various cutscenes in the game at your leisure without having to play Arcade Mode to view them.
- New art style and direction, as well as a different graphics style.
More details will be unveiled in the future. But for now, that’s all you need to know. See ya!