Drillimation Systems today has returned to their original Mercyhurst University location. However, to ensure proper etiquette in our studio, these guidelines are to be observed.
Protecting fellow employees
- Drillimation Systems employees are to wear face masks as directed by the university.
- All employees must maintain appropriate social distancing (6 feet/2 meters apart)
- If an employee falls ill or tests positive for COVID-19, they are to be sent home immediately.
- Honesty and compassion while modeling good behavior for others is embraced.
- If you test positive for COVID-19, monitor for any symptoms and notify a medical professional if you experience dry cough, a fever, or pneumonia. Also, stay home if you do so.
- Employees are to get their temperature checked regularly and will be refused entry if their body temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit/38 degrees Celsius or over.
- Like usual, get vaccinated against the flu annually.
Protecting the Mercyhurst Community
- All employees are to keep their clothing, belongings, personal spaces, and shared spaces clean.
- If necessary, participating in testing and contract tracing is required.
- All instructional signs and on-campus directions are to be observed.
- Stay updated if in case policies change.
We hope as we do our best to protect our fellow employees, our mutual dedication will divine our challenges together.