Compete for the right to enter the ruins! Now in the eSports scene.
The first versus shooter from the Touhou Project, The Phantasmagoria of Dimensional Dreams, is finally on PC. Now you can experience the original story or go head-to-head at your eSports tournament.
On a morning walk, you are mysteriously invited to a secret ruins. However, only one can enter, and seven others are wanting to enter it as well. So, you’ll have to settle for the chance to enter the ruins. Four of your favorite characters from Reimu’s previous adventures are joining the battle, and some other faces you haven’t encountered before are joining. If you do end up entering the ruins, what would you find in there? Perhaps you could end up fulfilling your best dream or finding your worst nightmare.
Battle against the AI in single-player mode or go head-to-head with a friend* in 2-player mode. Give your opponent a hard time with charged attacks or even a big surprise. But watch out – they could do the same to you. Can you try unleashing your best in 90 seconds in a best two-out-of-three? Make sure you know what your opponent could potentially do to you before sudden death occurs. Otherwise, do your best to get into those ruins and fulfill your dream!
*Two XInput controllers are required for local multiplayer.
- Operating System: Windows 8 or higher (64-bit only)
- Processor: 64-bit Dual Core CPU
- Video Card: DirectX 11 or higher
- Resolution: Screen is automatically sized based on the size of your monitor. For the best experience, we recommend using a monitor that is at least 1024 pixels wide and 960 pixels tall.
- Hard Drive Space: 38MB
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- Controllers: Keyboard or Bluetooth-compatible gamepad
Get the game
Click the image or here to download the game.
- The AI has been updated for more balanced gameplay.
- Fixed an issue where the game would softlock when playing using a keyboard after getting to the final results screen.
- Initial release.