Drillimation Systems respects the intellectual property including copyrights, trademarks, and patents of others, and we ask all of our players to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in the United States, if you believe your copyright-protected material was used on this website without your permission, you may file a notification of such infringement via our contact page.
Drillimation’s derivative content extensively relies on Fair Use under US Copyright Law. Before you file, make sure you understand what Fair Use or Fair Dealing is. Failing to consider fair use in full faith can result in civil liability.
Notifications must include the following:
- A description of the copyrighted work or trademark that is infringing. If possible, we recommend you include information regarding formal registrations or applications to register these rights, including the countries it has been registered for.
- A description of the infringing material, including information that is sufficient for us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- A statement of good faith that the material used was not authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement of perjury that the information included in the notice is accurate to the best of your knowledge, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that was infringed.
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Complaints that are not properly written will be rejected. Drillimation Systems takes abuse of the DMCA very seriously and under the fifth step, may result in possible civil liability. We cannot provide you with legal advice, so we recommend you seek your own legal counsel if you need advice.