Experience the very first shooter from this legendary series.
From the creator of Chuhou Joutai and running on that game’s engine, Drillimation Systems now has ported the first shooter game and second installment of ZUN’s legendary series to PC.
Some time has passed since you defeated Sariel in the Aetherworld or Konngara in the Netherworld. After you return from training in the mountains, you are greeted with an unexpected surprise at the Hakurei Shrine: dozens of Bakeboo have swarmed the shrine and you obviously don’t know the source of them.
This time, you take charge of two yin-yang orbs and you pilot your servant turtle Genji to go and find the source of them. But those monsters aren’t just Bakeboo – other friendly or unfriendly faces you encounter along the way are a tank engineer, a youkai-born from the future, and the vengeful ghost you previously encountered in the Netherworld. You better stick to the corner trying to power up your attack. Because when you meet her, it’s your job to seal her away! Think you’re up to this? Good luck.
- Operating System: Windows 8 or higher (64-bit only)
- Processor: 64-bit Dual Core CPU
- Video Card: DirectX 11 or higher
- Resolution: Screen is automatically sized based on the size of your monitor. For the best experience, we recommend using a monitor that is at least 1024 pixels wide and 960 pixels tall.
- Hard Drive Space: 26MB
- RAM: 1GB or higher
- Controllers: Keyboard or Bluetooth-compatible gamepad
Get the game
Click the image or here to download the game.
- The background for stage 1 was made darker.
- Extra stage added.
- The focus bullets now always aim at every enemy.
- Bomb and Extra Life items were added.
- Fixed an issue where enemies and danmaku don’t disappear when a midboss appears.
Beta Version 1.0.0
- Initial release.